Epidemic Prevention Measures adjustments
【Message from the Secretariat】
- Classrooms during its non-class hours are open for dining. Due to the limited administrative staff, the classrooms rely on users to keep the room clean and tidy. Please clean the desk with hypochlorous acid water in the classroom after having your meal.
(1) Starting from Tuesday, October 12th, checkerboard seating will be lifted in the Main Library; Reading Room in the Main Library will open for 24 hours.
(2) Scan your card for entry. Wear your mask at all time. Body temperature measurement is required in Da Hisan Library.
(3) External visitors please sign in at the front desk for visitor pass.
(4) Inter-Library Loan Service is temporarily unavailable.
According to the Ministry of Education, indoor classes must implement the following measures:
- Adopt fixed members and fixed seating plan
- Implement contact tracing registration
- No eating and drinking in class
- Keep well ventilation.
- Clean and disinfect classrooms regularly.
- Make sure there is sufficient space for every member in the classroom to keep social distancing.
- If there are more than 80 people indoors, the classroom space must be over the total number of people times 2.25 square meters (ppl x 2.25 sqm)
Other measures remain the same as in the announcement published on September 24th.