Notice for 2018 New International Students Scholarship Recipients
- This Scholarship is awarded the following amounts to each academic level:
- Undergraduate: NT$ 60,000
- Master’s: NT$ 80,000
- Doctoral: NT$ 100,000
- Please read the “NCCU Admission Notice for International Students during 2018-2019 Academic Year” thoroughly and follow the instruction to complete the verification of your educational documents and the registration. To accept our offer of admission, please send required documents by post or courier to the International Education Section, Office of International Cooperation (hereafter, “OIC”) by June 20, 2018 (postmark date).
- Scholarship recipients MUST provide the required documents to Ms. Carol Chi at OIC by Wednesday, October 3, 2018.
- Required documents
- A photocopy of recent valid ARC
- A receipt of NCCU tuition bill for the Fall Semester 2018. The tuition bill will not be available for download from the NCCU website until this early September. The payment deadline is around mid-September. We will inform you of the registration details via email in early August.
- A photocopy of personal passbook of First Commercial Bank or Taiwan Post
- Scholarship recipients shall receive the scholarship award by remittance in two equal installments in October and December, to accounts at the First Commercial Bank or Taiwan Post.
Please note that this scholarship will be cancelled if recipients are awarded with the following awards/scholarships or being in the following status:
- Taiwan Scholarship
- Full scholarship offered by other government institutions
- NCCU International Doctoral Student Tuition Waiver
- Being suspended, deferred, transferred, or get expelled from NCCU
- Taking less than 6 semester credits in Fall Semester 2018
We wish you a successful and pleasant study at NCCU!
Office of International Cooperation