Notice for 2018 International Doctoral Student Tuition Waiver Recipients
- Award recipients will receive a tuition waiver for two (2) or three (3) years. Please refer to the recipient list for the offer. The waiver will cover tuition and credit fees.
- Please read the “NCCU Admission Notice for International Students during 2018-2019 Academic Year” thoroughly and follow the instruction to complete the verification of your educational documents and the registration. To accept our offer of admission, please send required documents by post or courier to the International Education Section, Office of International Cooperation (hereafter, “OIC”) by June 20, 2018 (postmark date).
- OIC will inform all international students of the registration details via email in early August. The tuition waiver recipients also ought to pay the registration fee before the deadline every semester. Otherwise, the tuition waiver will be cancelled.
- The registration bills for tuition waiver recipients cannot be downloaded at NCCU website or First Bank website. The recipients MUST pick up their registration bills personally from Ms. Alison Ho at OIC and pay at the Cashier Section, prior to the registration fee payment deadline every semester.
- Waiver will be cancelled if recipients are awarded with the following scholarships: Taiwan Scholarship, full scholarship offered by other government institutions, tuition waiver offered by NCCU or other non-NCCU entities.
- Recipients are allowed to choose from receiving either this scholarship or NCCU New International Student Scholarship, should they have gotten award notice from both scholarships.
- Recipients are not eligible to apply for the NCCU Common Scholarship during the offered period of this scholarship.
- Recipients should have achieved academic and conduct grade of 80 and above in the previous semester in order to receive the tuition waiver for the following semester.
- Scholarship will be cancelled if recipients apply for a deferment, suspension, or get expelled from enrolled programs.
We wish you a successful and pleasant study at NCCU!
Office of International Cooperation