Full-time contract-based foreign language teachers, National Defense University of ROC
National Defense University is a military academy of Taiwan, ROC. It invites applications for full-time contract-based foreign language teachers in 2018-19.
Specification of the positions
The university invites applications with expertise in teaching English, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, or Korean at undergraduate elementary and intermediate levels. The successful appointees will engage in teaching courses, designing learning materials, and assisting in curriculum development and administrative assignments.
- Native speakers of the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, and Korean
- Bachelor Degree or above with experience in teaching English, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, or Korean in/out of the country
- Experience in teaching a foreign language at elementary and intermediate levels
- Commitment to course and teaching affairs during summer and winter vacations
- Interpreting skills preferred
- Physically and mentally healthy (Relevant checkups or examination records are needed.)
- No criminal records (Home-country criminal clearance certificate is needed.)
- NTD62,720~73,025/month (USD 2,100 – 2,445/month)
- A foreign teacher needs to pay individual income tax.
- Round-trip air ticket subsidy
Housing subsidy and living stipend; details will be shown in the contract
Please include the following documents combined into a single PDF file in the prescribed order below:
- Curriculum vitae (in English)
- Copies of two representative publications (in recent five years)
- Two letters of recommendation (in recent two years)
- Photocopies of documents relevant to the positions
- Photocopies of undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate for applicants with a Master’s/PhD Degree (with English translations if not originally in English)
- June 3rd, 2018
- Please email all documents (attached in a single PDF file) to: email@example.com
- Please specify the language you plan to teach.
- Please also mail a hard copy to:
College of Foreign Languages and Literature
National Chengchi University
NO.64, Sec.2, ZhiNan Rd., Wenshan District, Taipei, Taiwan 116 R.O.C.
- An interview will be arranged for the successful applicants; teaching demonstration is required.
- If you wish your documents to be returned to you, please indicate it and enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- The appointees will commence work in October 1, 2018
Ms. YU, YOU-YUN
Tel: 886-2-2939-3091 # 63018 (09:00~12:00 and 13:30~17:00)