Faculty Positions Announcement, Department of Public Administration
Faculty Positions Announcement,
Department of Public Administration, NCCU
Department of Public Administration
College of Social Sciences
National Chengchi University, Taiwan
Faculty Positions (Open Rank)
Applications are invited for appointment as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor at the Department of Public Administration, National Chengchi University (NCCU) in Taipei, Taiwan. TWO tenured or tenure-track vacancies are open to those who possess a Ph.D. degree in public administration or a related field, with research areas related to organization theory, public policy (policy analysis), local governance, the third sector, innovative management in the public sector, and/or other related fields. The appointment is supposed to begin as of August 1, 2019.
Documents for application:
1. Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word Format), please include:
a. Work and education experiences (all degrees)
b. Research areas
c. List of publications (past 7-year works)
d. Course subjects that are readily offered (at least two subjects taught in English)
2. Photocopy of Ph.D. degree certificate
3. Both Ph.D. and master’s degree academic transcripts
4. Syllabi of the course subjects noted above.
5. Please indicate ONE of the works, which had to be published in past 5 years, in the list of publications as the most representative work.
6. Referee letters (optional) *For applicants who are looking for the first academic position should provide two referee letters (one from the dissertation advisor)
7. Photocopy of teacher’s certificate issued by the Ministry of Education, R.O.C, if applicable
Applicants should send the above application documents to the Department of Public Administration of NCCU by November 15, 2018. Any foreign academic credentials or certificates should be verified by the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in your country.
Contact Person: Ms. Yi-Ying Chiang
Department of Public Administration, National Chengchi University
Address: No.64. Sec.2, Zhinan Rd. Wenshan District, Taipei City, 11605, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Email Address: email@example.com