Faculty Position Available - Foreign Language Center
The Foreign Language Center at National Chengchi University in Taipei, Taiwan (R.O.C.) invites applications for a part-time position in teaching Thai. The successful applicant would be expected to begin employment on February 1, 2018.
1. Master’s degree
2. Experience in teaching foreign language courses
3. Lecturer’s certificate issued by Taiwan’s Ministry of Education (preferred)
Required Application Documents:
1. Curriculum Vitae (Please download and use the standard form provided)
2. Copy of diploma
3. Copy of graduate transcripts
4. Dissertation and publications (in the recent 5 years)
5. Proof of previous academic employment
6. Brief account of personal experiences and achievements in teaching
Deadline: Please send your curriculum vitae and other required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 3, 2017. All application materials must arrive at the following address no later than October 5, 2017:
Please write the following information and address on the envelope:
Application for part-time Thai language instructor: Your Name
Teachers Search Committee
Foreign Language Center
National Chengchi University
Taipei, Taiwan 11605
Shortlisted candidates will be informed to attend an interview.
For further information, please e-mail to email@example.com or contact us at 886-2-2939-3091 Ext. 67144.