Faculty Position Available_2019 non-tenure track Spanish full-time teacher
Faculty Position Available
The Department of European Languages and Cultures, College of Foreign Languages and Literature, National Chengchi University, invites applications for one Spanish teaching position (non-tenure track - by contract). The appointment will be made on a one-year basis and is expected to begin on August 1st 2019.
- Position available: One Spanish instructor (non-tenure track / by contract). The successful applicant will be expected to begin employment on August 1st 2019.
- Applicants should meet either of the qualifications: (1) Ph.D., (2) assistant professor or above.
- Specializations: Spanish language teaching, Spanish culture, Spanish literature or other fields related to cross-cultural studies. Applicants with teaching experience and the ability to offer courses in English will be preferentially considered.
- Required Application Documents (for checklist, please see attachment 1. The applicant’s curriculum vitae should be placed on an USB.）
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae (attachment 2)
- Copies of diplomas (verified by the Taiwan Representative Office)
- Graduate transcripts (verified by the Taiwan Representative Office)
- One copy of the applicant’s dissertation and scholarly publications (within the past five years)
- Two letters of recommendation (within the past two years)
- Course syllabi (3~4 courses)
- Copy of the teacher’s certificate issued by the Ministry of Education, Taiwan, R.O.C. (if applicable)
- Deadline: All application materials must be postmarked no later than February 1st 2019
Department of European Languages and Cultures
National Chengchi University
No. 64, Sec. 2, Zhi Nan Rd., Wenshan District
Taipei City 11605, Taiwan.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to attend an interview and will be requested to provide a teaching demonstration.
- For further information, please contact +886-2-29393091 Ext.63036 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.