Admission Results for International Students for Academic Year 2018
1. Acceptance, waiting-list, or Non-Acceptance letters will be post-mailed on May 17, 2018 to the mailing address written on the address label. If you do not receive the letter by June 8, 2018, please contact OIC (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Students who receive acceptance letter, please read the “NCCU Admission Notice for International Students during 2018-2019 Academic Year” thoroughly and follow the instruction to complete the verification of your educational documents and the registration.
To accept our offer of admission, please send the completed enrollment registration form and the photocopies of your educational documents verified by related offices (including the diploma of highest academic degree and full academic transcripts; those with the bachelor’s degree or above obtained from the schools in Mainland China, identified by MOE must provide the certificate of degree conferral as well) by post or courier to Office of International Cooperation (OIC), International Education Section by June 20, 2018 (postmark date).
We strongly recommend you submit your package via a trackable global carrier, such as DHL, FedEx, Express Mail, or UPS. (If you don’t submit your documents via a trackable carrier, please mail your package ASAP). We DO NOT accept the above mentioned documents by e-mail or fax. Those who fail to provide the required documents by the prescribed date will forfeit their candidacy for admission. The Admission offers will be given to the applicants on the waiting list, as stipulated by the regulations.
※Online Enrollment Registration System (available since 10am, May 30, 2018, Taiwan time): The Online Enrollment Registration System is the same as the Online Application System. Thus, please log in the Enrollment Registration System (the system you apply NCCU admission) for enrollment registration on the above mentioned time.
※ IMBA freshmen CANNOT use the Online Enrollment Registration System for enrollment registration but you may download the PDF file on the above-mentioned link (available since 10am, May 30, 2018, Taiwan time).
3. On the Enrollment Day, September 12, 2018 (Taiwan time), the original copies of verified diploma and full academic transcripts should be submitted. The documents will be returned after the authentication is completed. Failure to provide the above-mentioned documents on Enrollment Day, the registration will be held as incomplete.
4. The information about the orientation, registration, and course selection for international students will be posted on OIC website or sent via e-mail. Please visit the OIC website or check your e-mail for the latest announcements.
5. If you are accepted by more than one departments/graduate institutes/programs, please complete the procedure of accepting one admission offer within the prescribed deadline. The regulations are as follows:
(a) Accepted by more than one departments/graduate institutes/programs: Students can accept only one offer. After you complete the procedure of accepting one offer, others will be cancelled automatically.
(b) Accepted by more than one departments/graduate institutes/programs and on the waiting list for more than one departments/graduate institutes/programs: Students can accept only one offer. After you complete the procedure of accepting one offer, others will be cancelled automatically. If you decline the admission offer and decide to stay on the waiting list of another department/graduate institute/program, you might not receive the admission offer later due to no vacancies.
(c) On the waiting list for more than one departments/graduate institutes/programs: Students can accept only one offer on the waiting list. After you complete the procedure of accepting one offer, other offers on the waiting list will be cancelled automatically. If you decline one admission offer and decide to stay on the waiting list of another department/graduate institute/program, you might not receive the admission offer later due to no vacancies.
6. According to the regulation of Ministry of Education (MOE), NCCU will provide the list of the admitted applicants who have dual citizenship (both foreign and R.O.C) to the MOE to verify that these admitted applicants have never held household registration in Taiwan. The admission will be disqualified if these admitted applicants have ever held household registration in Taiwan.
7. NCCU admission does not guarantee receiving TaiwanICDF scholarship. Only the applicant who receives the awarding letter issued by the TaiwanICDF is the scholarship recipient.