Full-Time Faculty Position
1.The Department of Political Science at NCCU, Taipei, Taiwan, invites applications for one open rank position in “Comparative Politics” , starting from August 1, 2019.
- The applicants must have a doctoral degree, or be able to receive a Ph.D. degree by April 30, 2019. Applicants with teaching and research experience will receive more favorable consideration.
- Academic publications other than the dissertation are required.
- The applicants are expected to publish and teach in English.
3.Documents and the Deadline:Applicants should submit the following materials, which must be postmarked by February 28,2019.
- Curriculum Vitae (including autobiography, a list of publications, outlines of the courses taught or to be offered in the future)
- A photocopy of doctoral degree certificate. For applicants who have not yet passed the oral examination, a letter proving completion of courses and certifying imminent holding of oral examination by April 30, 2019 is required.
- Transcripts from graduate schools.
- The doctoral dissertation (or draft) and other publications (up to 5 items).
- Two letters of recommendation (written in English or Chinese) from academic scholars. Please send all correspondence to:
No.64. Sec.2, ZhiNan Rd. Wenshan District, Taipei City, 11605, Taiwan Tel: 886-2-29387057
4.Candidates who pass a preliminary review will be requested to visit the campus and give an oral presentation in the Department.